Review of I Residence Hotel Silom. My recommendation hotel when you travel in Thailand is I Residence Hotel Silom which located at I Residence Hotel Silom, Bangkok, Thailand.


Click Image Above To View The Complete List of Images

Occupying a prime location next to BTS Chong Nonsi Station, this stylish designer hotel features a stunning infinity pool and rooftop restaurant. Guests can use a computer desktop with internet access at the lobby for free.Silom I Residence Silom Hotel is a 3 minute walk from La Lai Sap Market. Suvarnabhumi International Airport is a 30 minute drive away. For guests who drive, free parking is available.The spacious rooms at I Residence Silom feature modern décor and come with a flat-screen TV with cable and satellite channels. A DVD player is available upon request. Other amenities include a minibar, tea/coffee maker and safe.Silom I Residence features a fitness center and business center. Laundry and ironing services are provided at the hotel. Sightseeing arrangements can also be made at the hotel’s tour desk.The Sky Line Roof-Top Restaurant serves breakfast. Guests can have their meals while enjoying views of the cityscape.



Click Image Above To Booking a Room


Bangkok Hotel: I-Residence Silom Hotel Bangkok, Premium Boutique ...
i-Residence Silom Hotel Bangkok is a premium boutique hotel in Bangkok providing luxurious accommodation in Bangkok hotels situated between Silom and Sathorn district

I-Residence Hotels: Bangkok Boutique Hotels Located at Silom And ...
i-Residence Hotels operates 2 boutique hotels in Bangkok; i-Residence Silom Hotel bangkok and i-Residence Sathorn Hotel Bangkok.

Agoda - I Residence Hotel Silom Bangkok Thailand - Best discount ...
I Residence Hotel Silom Bangkok : Instant Confirmation and low rates for Bangkok I Residence Hotel Silom with Agoda.

Bangkok Hotel: I-Residence Sathorn Hotel Bangkok, Boutique Hotel ...
i-Residence Sathorn Hotel Bangkok which is located in the heart of Bangkok's central and commercial district is a boutique hotel in Bangkok providing luxurious

Bangkok Travel Information: I-Residence Silom Hotel Bangkok ...
For your Bangkok travel information, stay at i-Residence Silom Hotel Bangkok is a premium boutique hotel in Bangkok situated between Silom and Sathorn district

I-Residence Hotel Silom (Bangkok, Thailand): See 994 Reviews and ...
I-Residence Hotel Silom, Bangkok: 994 Hotel Reviews, 191 traveller photos, and great deals for I-Residence Hotel Silom, ranked #298 of 730 hotels in Bangkok and rated

I-Residence Hotel Silom (Bangkok) - Hotel reviews, photos, rates ...
I-Residence Hotel Silom, Bangkok: See 995 traveller reviews, 191 user photos and best deals for I-Residence Hotel Silom, ranked #298 of 730 Bangkok hotels, rated 4 of

Booking.com: I Residence Hotel Sathorn , Bangkok, Thailand - 276 ...
With Wi-Fi, parking and shuttle service all provided for free, I-Residence Hotel Sathorn offers value-for-money accommodation with private balconies.

I Residence Hotel - Silom
I Residence Hotel - Silom.

I-Residence Hotel Silom (Bangkok, Tailandia) - Hotel Opiniones ...
I-Residence Hotel Silom, Bangkok: 995 opiniones y 191 fotos de viajeros sobre el I-Residence Hotel Silom, clasificado en el puesto nº.298 de 730 hoteles en Bangkok.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Thailand Travel © 2013. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger
Top